Sunday, October 28, 2012

Nikki Minick

The next lovely lady presented on this blog. Is a bit of a mystery. The lady's name is Nikki Minick. Nikki never appeared as a Playmate in a issue of Playboy Magazine. However Nikki was employed by Playboy and did have a career working in one of the Playboy Clubs during the early 1970's.

I did uncover that Nikki Minick is from the state of Georgia, and her father was a career military man. I discovered Miss Minick. As an excellent picture of her does appear in the "Playboy Brunettes" book that came out in 2005.

I have posted the picture of Nikki Minick presented in that book. Plus one other amazing photograph of Nikki Minick I found on the web. A total mistake that Nikki Minick was never featured and presented as a Playboy Playmate.

Anyone who reads this post and has any other information about Nikki Minick. Please let me know, and I will be happy to add it to my post of Nikki Minick. A very beautiful and sexy woman in her own right!




2 comments:

  1. April of 1983 I flew with my friend his full name is William Guy Minick, hia little sis is Nikki and she had a playboy mag with her photos in it.She was a hotel concierge and set up guests from her hotel on trips etc.One day she too us out snookerling on the reef in her boyfriends sailboat.She had Sonny's car which we drove back to Augusta and if she sees this she will remember me, I hope she will mail me ohstops@aol.com ... last I knew of Sonny was he had gotten a horse and moved to NC.... John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually date Nikki for almost a year when she was a senior in high school (68/69/ in Fayetteville, NC. Her real first name is Vicki which she changed after being hired by the Eileen Ford Modeling Agency in NYC. I lost track of her after I left the military, but saw her a year or so later in a Playboy issue featuring the new Bunnies of the year and the again in a second issue article about the Bunnies at various Playboy Clubs. She was stunning looking even in high school.

    ReplyDelete